About Cofrance SARL (AVIAV TM)
Founded in Nice, France, more than ten years ago, the Cofrance aviation broker today has representative offices and conducts business in 117 countries.
Key specialization areas: business, medical and cargo aviation, particularly the following services:
- aircraft and helicopter charters;
- aircraft sales, customized refurbishments and construction;
- commercial management (support and maintenance of airplanes and helicopters);
- spacecraft and aircraft insurance,
- legal support (settlement of major disputes involving airports and airlines);
- expert consultations on matters related to aviation.
Operating on five continents, Cofrance is a major market player, building up a cooperative network with the world’s leading aircraft corporations, airports and air carriers, with access to more than 100,000 aircraft, providing business, medical and cargo flights for individuals and organizations.
The Founder and CEO of Cofrance, Vitaly Arkhangelsky, has been in the aviation business for twenty years. Throughout this period, his company has gained experience in aircraft and airport operations in Europe, Russia and elsewhere in the world. Today, it is headquartered in Nice, alongside the legendary Negresco Hotel.
With ISO 9000 certification, its insurance and credit business is regulated by the ORIAS Insurance Brokers Registry (Nº 14005763) in France, while its operations are compliant with Total Quality Management (TQM) principles.
Cofrance is a member of the following globally recognized aviation associations:
- European Business Aviation Association (EBAA)
- European Business Aviation Association – France (EBAA-FR)
- National Business Aviation Association (NBAA).
Its service quality levels and safety standards have been inspected and certified by leading international professional organizations:
- Wyvern Ltd. (flight safety expert),
- ARGUS International (multinational and multi-level audit company).
A leading participant in the aviation industry’s major roadshows for seven years, Cofrance responds seamlessly to international demands and requirements while pursuing the AML policy of deploying modern KYC procedures.
Its largest deals are closed through leading law practices in London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington, with client funds deposited in special client accounts at the CIC Bank in France and all bookkeeping activities handled by CERES, France, protected by US$ 20 million worth of insurance coverage in professional indemnity.
Offering turnkey aviation charter support for any transaction in which it is engaged, Cofrance works with state-of-the-art electronic facilities underpinning remote client services at bespoke security levels, with world-class experts available to clients around the clock.
Cofrance SARL (AVIAV TM) – your vital partner in business aviation.